Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership finally got there demo in (canary yellow, black leather trim package, chrome wheels, spoiler) and talk about sweet! Had my sixteen year old daughter with me and she was speechless, which is a huge feat in and of itself. Got to test drive it and I can't say enough about the excellent handling, comfort, and pure coolness of this car!

Only one problem though. I want to order the Bluestone with the tan trim package but the dealer is not taking any orders just yet. The salesman also said that after ordering, it probably would not be here until October!!:confused: I know Tucson is a small market but give me a break.

Just had to vent and thanks for listening.

arizonasky

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Pics man pics!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
If you change your color... you may get it sooner.. i wanted the bluestone also.... but changed to midnight blue... i am not too picky on the color... just love the car. SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
arizonasky said:
The salesman also said that after ordering, it probably would not be here until October!!:confused: I know Tucson is a small market but give me a break.

arizonasky
I am guessing it is because Bluestone will be a late arriving color... not due to market size.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are probably right about the delay being due to the color. However, I am sticking to my guns, or bluestone in this case, and living vicariously through the "Sky is in the Driveway" member's experiences.

My daughter did take some pics with her digital so I will have her send them to me pronto.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I think you'll be waiting a while for Bluestone. I wanted Bluestone as well and was advised here, on the Saturn site and by my dealer that Bluestone would not be produced until later this year. I just couldn't wait anylonger. :willy:

And I second the vote for pic's of that yellow Sky. Please.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
I am guessing it is because Bluestone will be a late arriving color... not due to market size.
When I went to test drive the dealer demo last night there was a line of folks who were interested in ordering. The dealer told them they are having trouble with mix on the Bluestone paint, and until they can get it right, they won't let anyone order a car with it. He said it might be October before they can order that color. :eek:

I was thinking about that color, but my wife has wanted green (English racing green) sports car, so I let her pick the color. Glad I did.:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts