Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry folks, it took us an hour to get to the Auto Show in Motion in Pomona today and NOTHING. It was the first time (according to someone who works the show) that Saturn didn't have a tent. I gave her my business card and told her I was willing to drive 2 1/2 hours to San Diego in a couple of weeks. She said that since the show starts on a Thursday and she has to go on Wednesday to see how the cars need to be laid out, she'll call me and let me know for sure if the SKY is there or not. TOTAL BUMMER. And it was way to flippin' hot to wait in line to test drive cars. And to drive the Corvette, you had to go through a regular course first, so we said forget it, came home, I'm writing you first and now I'm going to watch a movie and relax. Have a great day everyone.... :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
Sorry folks, it took us an hour to get to the Auto Show in Motion in Pomona today and NOTHING. It was the first time (according to someone who works the show) that Saturn didn't have a tent. I gave her my business card and told her I was willing to drive 2 1/2 hours to San Diego in a couple of weeks. She said that since the show starts on a Thursday and she has to go on Wednesday to see how the cars need to be laid out, she'll call me and let me know for sure if the SKY is there or not. TOTAL BUMMER. And it was way to flippin' hot to wait in line to test drive cars. And to drive the Corvette, you had to go through a regular course first, so we said forget it, came home, I'm writing you first and now I'm going to watch a movie and relax. Have a great day everyone.... :cheers: :cheers:
WELL YOU TRIED........CAN'T ASK FOR MORE THAN THAT. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.:banghead: :) :cheers:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Thanks for trying, :banghead: :banghead: If you have that womens number email me at [email protected]. I am going to ASIM in Alameda in Oct. Would like to know if the SKY will be there before the 1/2 trip. Thanks again for trying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts