Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chili pepper red RL. Where do I get some touch up paint? I take for granted that it will come in a small bottle with a brush inside. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Z

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I can suggest 2 places.
One is obviously a GM dealer, preferably an ex-saturn or pontiac dealer..

The other is Langka, here is their webpage.. LANGKA Paint Chip and Scratch Repair
In either case I would recommend that you have your paint code handy, which is inside your glove box on a sticker for your color, with langka for sure you will need it, expect to pay at least $20 and up for a small bottle, gm's includes a brush (which sucks to use, some lately also include a needle, like a pen) both work lousy BTW, AND you will never get it to look like original sorry to say..:(..

WA9260 is what I have for CP red.., but I believe you need the 3 letter code..
which in your case I believe it is 74U, please confirm that from inside your glove box.. look for those 3 letter codes to confirm..:cheers:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have used the Dr. Colorchip kit several times with very good results. Some of my rock chips have disappeared completely.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I used Dr. Colorchip also. AMAZING stuff if you take your time and do a couple coats on worse chips. I fixed 19 chips total and I defy anyone to find them -- it took me a long time, but it is flawless.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I think our OP has now plenty of info..HOWEVER, if there something fool proof, please have at it, let us know..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts