Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this topic has been on. I couldn't find it through a search so I apologize if this is a repeat.:eek:
I know no one :nono: ever intends to scratch their Sky but the unexpected does happen once in a while. :banghead: I've located a source for touch up paint for your Sky. You can get it in any of the Sky colors. P P P P P P P It comes in a paint pen, 1oz or 2oz bottle and 12 1/2 oz spray can. You can even buy bulk. They have it listed with the same color codes as in the guide. Not sure if I can put the info on line or not. Is this of interest? :confused:
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Won't Saturn sell the little bottles of touch up paint? I think I got a free bottle with my GMC Envoy actually.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I actually got a little bottle of touch up paint today from the Saturn service department. My Sky was delivered with a little paint chip on the edge of the driver's door. The dealership fixed it right up for me and then gave me the paint.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Luke Sky Watcher said:
Not sure if this topic has been on. I couldn't find it through a search so I apologize if this is a repeat.:eek:
I know no one :nono: ever intends to scratch their Sky but the unexpected does happen once in a while. :banghead: I've located a source for touch up paint for your Sky. You can get it in any of the Sky colors. P P P P P P P It comes in a paint pen, 1oz or 2oz bottle and 12 1/2 oz spray can. You can even buy bulk. They have it listed with the same color codes as in the guide. Not sure if I can put the info on line or not. Is this of interest? :confused:
:) Yes, very much interested. The car is so low, bound to put a scratch or two up and down my high driveway!! T.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SKYtime said:
Won't Saturn sell the little bottles of touch up paint? I think I got a free bottle with my GMC Envoy actually.
Yes, you are probably right. :thumbs: I hadn't thought of asking. I was thinking more for those with a bit more than a chip. Especially after running into a curb or two, a spray can might be helpful for touching up underneath. I'm sure many of the automotive shops will have some but some of the Sky colors may be a bit more difficult to find. You can get both the base coat and clear coat in a spray. Ouch I hope I never have to go that extreme myself.:eek:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Luke Sky Watcher said:
You'll probably get one in the mail from GM like the Solstice people did. It came about 4/5 months after we got our Solstice.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
deluke said:
You'll probably get one in the mail from GM like the Solstice people did. It came about 4/5 months after we got our Solstice.
Thanks, I'll be on the watch:thumbs:
I dont expect to leave any scratches any way Ha Ha:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts