Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody. this is my first thread ever and I thought to myself, what would be better than asking for help. tell me what you all think. I'm in my early 20's and am seriously thinking (dreaming) of purchasing a Sky. I just talked to my insurance co today & on one hand a regular sky will be more affordable for me, but on the other hand is a RED LINE!!!! My question is be satisfied with a regular SKY or be SATISFIED!!!!!! with a RED LINE? Either way I win, it's just how much of a beating should :confused: my pockets take for the victory? :confused:

·
Registered
478 Posts
How many speeding tickets do you have and how many do you want? Haha. I bought a Sky and ordered a RL. The Sky is a blast to drive and it's quick, but I expect the RL will make me much happier.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had one that I went to driving school for. other than that my record is clean. These cars just look like that if they could talk they would say " PLEASE! DRIVE ME FAST AND OFTEN!!!"

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
country sky said:
hey everybody. this is my first thread ever and I thought to myself, what would be better than asking for help. tell me what you all think. I'm in my early 20's and am seriously thinking (dreaming) of purchasing a Sky. I just talked to my insurance co today & on one hand a regular sky will be more affordable for me, but on the other hand is a RED LINE!!!! My question is be satisfied with a regular SKY or be SATISFIED!!!!!! with a RED LINE? Either way I win, it's just how much of a beating should :confused: my pockets take for the victory? :confused:
Early 20's? You probably should have a governor installed to limit the speed to 55MPH. I say this because I'm 58 and much more mature than you and I have to hold myself back. I have a little over 2000 miles on my Sky. If I were in my twentys I would have already lost my drivers license. But what the heck. If you can afford the insurance and pay the tickets, Go for it. Either way, you'll love the Sky.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
If getting the Red Line won't really damage you financially, then go for it.
Just don't stretch yourself too thin, it's hard to bounce back once your in the hole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts