4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking -- nothing on my Sunni:willy:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Rick I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly get a call that your SKY has been built and delivered shortly after. We imaged around the same time. My TWP was 5/15. Got called 5/22 and given my VIN. Got called 5/23 and wast told it's arrived at the dealers. I'm picking mine up today.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be a pleasent surprise...

Still I am an info junkie... I want to know every change.:willy: Also I'd want to hear from others...:cheers:
It would make for a nice weekend to know Sunni was at least built...:)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Holding my breath waiting for Friday, 5/26 expected date of arrival per my GM? I doubt it, but we'll see. I will keep you posted.
T.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
No news on my end, either. :banghead: Hoping to hear something by the weekend. :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mysterious Email

I sent my GM an email... He responded with No News -- But he has a feeling they are building it today... Will watch all day but feels I'll hear from him tomorrow......

Anyone have some fingernail I can chew??:lol: I am fresh out!!:willy:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I sent my GM an email... He responded with No News -- But he has a feeling they are building it today... Will watch all day but feels I'll hear from him tomorrow......

Anyone have some fingernail I can chew??:lol: I am fresh out!!:willy:
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
nscrbug

nscrbug...VIN posted avaible from dealer tomorrow...have them pull the info up in VOM useing your order number....Seal9:willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Rick Tinley Park

The same for you old buddy...they can pull it tomorrow....seal9

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
seal9 said:
nscrbug...VIN posted avaible from dealer tomorrow...have them pull the info up in VOM useing your order number....Seal9:willy: :willy:
OMG!!!! Waaaaaaaa-hoooooooooo!!! :willy: THANK YOU, SEAL9...you're the best!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Rick MY SKY IS IN!! I got the call today it's in the show room as I type!! My dad was in emergency all day and night so had to prioritize. But I will be there tomorrow to pick her up by 2:00 PM. She came in 3 days early. I have to take some thing to help me make it through the night I am so excited!! My dad is doing better and with good care. So now I can go pick up my baby girl!! Thanks to all of you who helped pass the time. I will try posting pictures ASAP :willy: :willy: :D T

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's cool ... Hope your Dad does real well...
Pix -- always pix!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
seal9 said:
Thanks for the news Seal9! Perhaps that is what he meant when he said "I think I'll have something for you tomorrow!"
:willy: :cheers: :willy: :lol: :willy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
seal9 said:
The SEAL strikes again!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
453 Posts
My Baby Has Arrived!!!

I got the call finally from my dealer, She is finally here!! Arrived yesterday, 5/24/06. I was in the emergency room with my Dad who is very, very, ill so was not able to go pick her up. But, God willing I will be picking her up this afternoon :cheers: My Dad was doing better last night so If all goes well I'll be driving my Chili Pepper Red Sky home today. Seagull if I would have read your email at work I would have freaked out to hear you saw my Sky being unloaded at the dealers :willy: Thank you so much for your information. I will try to post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do that?? Thanks to all of my Sky family for all your help and constant source of information. May all your Sky's arrive soon!! See you at the Beach!! :cool: Theresa....

Rick Tinley Park said:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Oops, double mail

Rick Tinley Park said:
That's cool ... Hope your Dad does real well...
Pix -- always pix!!
Ha, ha, so excited I forgot I already posted last night about my baby coming in. I was so out of it after all day at the hospital. Sorry for the "senior" moment!! :D Rick I have a feeling we'll be hearing from you next. Good luck!! :cool: Theresa

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Rick...anything yet???

Rick...have you heard from Craig at all today??? :willy: I'm just dying to call my dealer, but...I'm desperately trying to hold off until I hear from you first. :crazy:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Vin 2644:lol: :) :cheers: :cool: Could be anytime now!!!! The dealer has been invoiced and has the sticker. I can hardly wait, I'm mr. happyboy.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nscrbug said:
Rick...have you heard from Craig at all today??? :willy: I'm just dying to call my dealer, but...I'm desperately trying to hold off until I hear from you first. :crazy:
No, Linda, I just checked my email... NOTHIN:confused:
Sigh

1 - 20 of 31 Posts