Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got Email (9:30 am) that my order went 3100 (sequenced).
Lately we see a flurry of movement for TPWs happen the week before -- this could be the start
Check with your Saturn Store!:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The delivery time for the SKYS that came before mine were 7-10 days after invoice.... So I just need to wait............:willy:

Some more.:banghead:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Stop it, Rick!!! You're making me antsy! :D :willy: :D :willy:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't have my cheat sheet handy, but doesn't a VIN come right on the heels of sequencing? :D

Keep us informed.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Well, mine was invoiced on 4/27 and I just heard this afternoon that it has been found and could, should, maybe delivered this Friday. BTW I was told that it shipped on 4/11.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
bigdog said:
Well, mine was invoiced on 4/27 and I just heard this afternoon that it has been found and could, should, maybe delivered this Friday. BTW I was told that it shipped on 4/11.

Glad to hear they found your car, Bigdog. We're not quite at that 'worry' stage yet...we first have to get past the 'built' part! :lol: :willy:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
The delivery time for the SKYS that came before mine were 7-10 days after invoice.... So I just need to wait............:willy:

Some more.:banghead:
FYI, mine took 22 days from invoice to delivery. I hope noone else has to wait that long....:willy:

·
Registered
314 Posts
bigdog said:
What a journey to date:crazy:. Yours is very similar to ours. I think I'd stroke out if ours went MIA. Will be sweet to see pics and read your posts once you get your keys. Wishing you smooth sailing here on out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Got Email (9:30 am) that my order went 3100 (sequenced).
Lately we see a flurry of movement for TPWs happen the week before -- this could be the start
Check with your Saturn Store!:thumbs:
My Sky has been built since the end of April and the dealer hasn't even received an invoice yet. I think I am losing my mind:willy: there is no reason a car should sit on the lot that long! Hey Saturn get your head out of your butt

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Two (count em!) emails today
Went to 3400 (Broadcast) He did not know what that meant - wrote back with explaination:
"Rick, I found out that event code means their getting ready to build it. I’ll email you the VIN when I have it."
:cheers:
I think I'm gona hurl!
:willy:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Went to 3400 (Broadcast) He did not know what that meant - wrote back with explaination:
"Rick, I found out that event code means their getting ready to build it. I’ll email you the VIN when I have it."
I think I'm gona hurl!
Hahaha - please don't hurl though! :D

You're making me anxious now!! I've been trying to hold off until Fridays to call... But I would hope I'd have some more news by now!! I might just have to make a call this afternoon... :willy:

That's great news though! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I think I'm gona hurl!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :willy: :willy: :willy: I'm hurlin' right witcha!! :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Stay calm, relax and take deep breaths. This dos'nt work for me but its worth a try.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Ricky we should open up a saturn dealership we would do great...Seal9:D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts