Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For everyone who doesn't know Saturn does not track cars the same way we used to. We all use Dealerworld which was supposed to be up to date as to how far along the vehicle is, this is NOT always right:brentil:. I have been trying to track a Sky and it has been said it was built on Monday, today it is approved to be built:willy: great system right. Simply put please cut us some slack because we are :banghead: trying to figure out how to keep our customers informed while not shooting ourselves in the foot. Thanks for understanding.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Kyle said:
For everyone who doesn't know Saturn does not track cars the same way we used to. We all use Dealerworld which was supposed to be up to date as to how far along the vehicle is, this is NOT always right:brentil:. I have been trying to track a Sky and it has been said it was built on Monday, today it is approved to be built:willy: great system right. Simply put please cut us some slack because we are :banghead: trying to figure out how to keep our customers informed while not shooting ourselves in the foot. Thanks for understanding.
I think the dealers who still have the old system and the new system ( Dealer world ) could track the cars better when they use the old system. But not all dealers still have acess to the old system. My Pontiac dealer has both thats how he was able to find out about Ernest Red Line.

But I agree Dealer World is not always right. They were wrong on so many Solstice it wasn't funny.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
My dealer used the Dealer World system and had no problem - the final printout of each even was correct and at every step of the way he was able to update me.
That said, he admitted that the people who ordered SKYs MADE him become very proficient in using the system.
The final thing he did was send me a copy of the entire transaction from prelim to customer delivery.... And even that was correct as I took delivery a day early.
It is possible.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
My dealer used the Dealer World system and had no problem - the final printout of each even was correct and at every step of the way he was able to update me.
That said, he admitted that the people who ordered SKYs MADE him become very proficient in using the system.
The final thing he did was send me a copy of the entire transaction from prelim to customer delivery.... And even that was correct as I took delivery a day early.
It is possible.
They got better as time went on with the Solstice but at first it was terrible. Maybe thats the case with the Sky ? Now that they have been made for 5 months now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts