Every GM plants takes a 2 week shutdown to re-tool and prepare for the upcoming models. The new features for the Sky and Redlines will be built after this shutdown.Chili Pepper Girl said:Uhhhhh shut down in July?!?!?!? I need my sky first!!!!
I think the seat height adjuster looks like it becomes standard.Delnari said:
SKY Spy said:
Here is the link: CLick HERE and then in "New for 2007"
Premium exterior color (34U) Mean (Yellow) (additional charge)
GXP Model 2MG67. GXP includes (LNF) Turbo ECOTEC 2.0L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder aluminum engine with 260 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, (FE3) 4-wheel independent Sport-tuned suspension, high-polished stainless-steel dual exhaust outlets, (GT4) 3.73 rear axle ratio and front and rear fascia extensions
- (60T) Lightside (Medium Tan) cloth convertible top
- (JL4) StabiliTrak, vehicle stability enhancement system (standard on GXP)
- (JF5) Sport metallic pedals (available on both models)
- (D52) Rear spoiler (available on both models)
- (QSL) P245/45R18-96W blackwall performance tires (standard on GXP)
- Embroidered GXP seats and Ebony with Red Accent stitching seating available in Cloth and Leather
- (AF2) 2-way power driver seat height adjuster (standard on both models)
(PCM) Preferred Package replaces (ZQ2) Power Package. (PCM) includes (A31) power windows, (AU3) power door locks, (AU0) Remote Keyless Entry and (D48) outside power body-color mirrors."
Very interesting indeed... :thumbs:
:willy: BA :willy: