Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in trading their plain clear windrestrictor (must be windrestrictor brand) for my etched windrestrictor ? Mine has the Saturn symbol and says SKY

just want to go low key as I get older ;)

since we would both have the Velcro strips for mounting, it could be an easy swap
I am in baldwin NY 11510 for shipping purposes
I am gonna contact Ashli Corbin at windrestrictor to see if they will trade with me but I kinda doubt they would do that even though my Etched one is More Money than the plain one

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the one I have - my LEDs are blue but it’s the same etching and I’m keeping the light kit for the plain one -
I’m not home at the moment so I had to use a pic from the website

im Gonna see what they say at the company because I think if I get a line etched in at the top it will make the blue led show the glow at the top Rim which is all I want the lighting to do

but keep in touch !!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I "get it" going low key. I like my plain one, not even illuminated in any fashion and I like it that way. There is enough "busy reflection" in my rear view mirror from the plain one, day or night. I can't imagine any extra distraction.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
My wind restrictor is clear.

I don't have to look directly at the rear view mirror to get distracted from the moving reflections off the wind restrictor and also the rear window. It is the movement caught in the corner of my eye. It is not a serious matter, just worth mentioning that it happens most especially from my clear restrictor. I imagine it happens just the same from a smoked or tinted restrictor.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump
I’d still like to trade my etched windrestrictor for a plain one - anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts