Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone---this is my first post as a new subsciber--so please bear with me if this question has been posted before----I am considering a motorcycle style tow behind trailer for my Redline (need just a little more luggage space for weekend trips) does anyone know of an available trailer hitch setup?Thanks for any feedback!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Use the search feature at the top of the page, type in "trailer hitch" there is more than one thread on this topic so I didn't supply a link here.

BTW welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
So far there is only ONE hitch available for a Solstice and it is made for the non-turbo. It is made but Curt. They will not say if it will work on a non-turbo Sky since they have not tried it. The back-up light position may interfere with the bar holding the ball. There are no hitches for turbo Kappas because the left exhaust outlet blocks the frame mount on that side.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Just make sure it's a low profile hitch. I had one on a Mustang once. It was great because you could hardly see it. It had a small flat black cover that would slide over it when not in use. Virtually invisible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts