Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine called me at 8am this morning, said he saw a trailer loaded with SKY's on sunrise highway in bellmore. Any Long Islanders heard anything? I just got in a little while ago and was not able to call my dealer.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Massapequa and Medford cars are all ordered through Massapequa. I looked at the board in the lady's office and saw that none of the Skys have moved from 030. Either that truck was going to Hempstead, or it was a load of Solstices.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could be………… I know we’ve been looking at the SKY almost every day it’s been in Massapequa, I hope he could tell the difference by now.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I was wrong! One of my friends was out car shopping and told me he'd seen a whole bunch of Skys parked on the lot in Medford. We immediately changed course and found 3 Skys there (last week they had only one). I asked a salesman and was told that a truck showed up loaded with Skys that were to be delivered all over the region. The cars had to be offloaded to get theirs off, then put back on to go deliver the rest. No idea why the truvk went all the way out to Medford first...

Saturn of Medford now has a triple black Sky sitting on the showroom floor available for sale with a $1799 appearance package that includes window etching, chemical protection, and rubber floor mats. Of course, no one has any idea where my freaking car is.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
reedred said:
I was wrong! One of my friends was out car shopping and told me he'd seen a whole bunch of Skys parked on the lot in Medford. We immediately changed course and found 3 Skys there (last week they had only one). I asked a salesman and was told that a truck showed up loaded with Skys that were to be delivered all over the region. The cars had to be offloaded to get theirs off, then put back on to go deliver the rest. No idea why the truvk went all the way out to Medford first...

Saturn of Medford now has a triple black Sky sitting on the showroom floor available for sale with a $1799 appearance package that includes window etching, chemical protection, and rubber floor mats. Of course, no one has any idea where my freaking car is.
All of DCH NJ locations have a bunch when I checked locate a vehicle on saturn.com. I wonder if they are ordering cars to sell on the lot first before preorders.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I don't think so. I've been in and looked at the board- I can see the magnets for my car and Dave's yellow one both sitting in the 030 column. I don't know what other cars belong to whom, but next time I go in I'll look and see if they all have names on them. From the number of preorders they have I don't know how many they're going to be able to order to sell off the lot anyway.

I did call today and my saleslady told me one of the cars dropped in Medford is supposed to be going on display in a mall but I forgot which mall. By the way, did you see yesterday's Newsday? The early edition that was on newsstands Saturday had the Sky Redline as the full front page, not just in the corner like the edition that came to my house. I guess our hot little secret just got out!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think there putting one in the sunrise mall. One person dropped out in front of me, I hope you guys get your car soon with summer coming. I just wanna get to 030 soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts