Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are planning to drive through Michigan the first week of August. Planning to stop in Traverse City and on to Petoskey. First -- is MI a one or two-plate state???
Secondly -- if you live around there and you see my Yellow Sunni -- wave!!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
YEPPERS 1 PLATE, GOSH WISH YOU A LITTLE SOUTH, I'D INVITE YA BY FOR A COCKTAIL :cheers: . Enjoy mich............

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MRSVIPER said:
YEPPERS 1 PLATE, GOSH WISH YOU A LITTLE SOUTH, I'D INVITE YA BY FOR A COCKTAIL :cheers: . Enjoy mich............
Well we are coming up from Chicago... I figure with only one Illinois plate (we should have two) -- the fine Michigan State Police won't hassle me...

So if we are near you as we drive up -- what'cha drinkin'??

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
LOVE MY BUD LITE, :thumbs: BUT WE CAN BE CREATIVE, ( pina-colada) etc....I AM JUST 20 MINUTES OUTSIDE DETROIT........

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MRSVIPER said:
LOVE MY BUD LITE, :thumbs: BUT WE CAN BE CREATIVE, ( pina-colada) etc....I AM JUST 20 MINUTES OUTSIDE DETROIT........
Dang up in that area two years ago -- want to go back too (Ford Museum). I think we'll be a bit west of you this trip...

·
Registered
804 Posts
You'll be about 300 miles from me in SE michigan. The area up the west coast of michigan is extreamly pretty. Have a great trip! We might be going that way in August too, but we haven't found sitters for the kids yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts