Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to see a Sky in person on Saturday in Suffern, NY. It was one of the pre-production models, but at least it was in the Silver Pearl color I want. What a gorgeous sight!

Attachments

·
Registered
802 Posts
Great Pictures skl8260

skl8260 said:
I finally got to see a Sky in person on Saturday in Suffern, NY. It was one of the pre-production models, but at least it was in the Silver Pearl color I want. What a gorgeous sight!
Great shots! I took it upon myself to brighten the interior shot as I just had to get a good view. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Wow, thanks for the neat pics. Always enjoy seeing them.... :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
skl8260 said:
As Quagmire from Family Guy says... "Diggity diggity... oooh, yeaaahhh..." :thumbs:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments everyone! Eldeeko - nice job on the interior shot. The lighting was bright in the building, but I used my flash and the shots turned our darker than I would have thought.

·
Registered
802 Posts
skl8260 said:
Thanks for the compliments everyone! Eldeeko - nice job on the interior shot. The lighting was bright in the building, but I used my flash and the shots turned our darker than I would have thought.
Seems all of my shots lately come out too dark so the first thing I do is open photoshop and turn it up. I don't know if it is the camera or my monitor as they seem to print ok on my photoprinter.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
GREAT PICS....... i will finally get to see one at the chicago auto show on the 11th... CANT WAIT...... SkyBaby-07

1 - 9 of 9 Posts