Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Troy, I noticed that the changeover carried over some PM's from the Solstice site. When I log on it shows I have 2 new PM's, 19 overall. However, when I go into PM, I cannot get it to list them so I may read or delete them.

The graph shows I have 19 saved out of a possible 50, but the drop down folder list shows 0 in the inbox and 0 in the sent folder. It must be from something in the changeover.

I was just going to delete them anyway, so I do not need them. Any idea on how I can get rid of them?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Troy,
I do not if this is in relation to Ff88 comment in the previuos post, but ever since the change over (both forums) the blue square with the arrow that is infront of the topic no longer disappears once you have gone and read the new post. You have to go completly out and then back in again for them to clear, it did not work that way before, I do not know if the more season forum posters like Ff88 and Brentil etc has notice this behavior.
Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
I will see what I can do about the PM problem. Initially they were all carried over by default. We cleared them out since it didn't make sense to have them over here also. Especially since the member you reply to may not even be a member here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts