1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thank you Deluke..............:)

·
Registered
322 Posts
You are the B E S T !!!!!. Thanks so very much for your posts and your assistance.
BTW got the fax. Thanks. Looks like I'm moving forward.:D Now watch the car show up soon! I have knee replacement surgery on the 24th of August and will be in hospital a minimum of until the 28th or 29th and then rehab.
I promiss that I will be the best one in rehab....I must as my goal is to push a cluch ASAP :driving: and get my SKY on the raod for "leaf-peepiing". Fall here is the best time of the year and October is simply wonderful.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
CUINOZ said:
You are the B E S T !!!!!. Thanks so very much for your posts and your assistance.
BTW got the fax. Thanks. Looks like I'm moving forward.:D Now watch the car show up soon! I have knee replacement surgery on the 24th of August and will be in hospital a minimum of until the 28th or 29th and then rehab.
I promiss that I will be the best one in rehab....I must as my goal is to push a cluch ASAP :driving: and get my SKY on the raod for "leaf-peepiing". Fall here is the best time of the year and October is simply wonderful.
Your Welcome !! I 'll check on the 10 Sky's I have again on Thursday when I go see my dealer for my GXP. When someone comes off the list I'll add another.

I can't remember if I heard from macpar4 but I don't think I have, so if I don't I'll add someone sooner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts