Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all Sky lovers! I’m trying to find where to buy the replacement cable and pop-up Tulip panels that raise when closing your convertible top. The plastic pieces that are on the end of the cable, that snap into the Tulip panel has broken on one side and the hinge has broken on the panel on the other side. It’s a real pain to put the top up with these broken and I don’t know where to get replacement parts. Suggestions?

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Or you can find packages of lock rod clips in the Dorman/Help isle of your local parts store (Autozone, etc)

Reactions: ScottR

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello all Sky lovers! I’m trying to find where to buy the replacement cable and pop-up Tulip panels that raise when closing your convertible top. The plastic pieces that are on the end of the cable, that snap into the Tulip panel has broken on one side and the hinge has broken on the panel on the other side. It’s a real pain to put the top up with these broken and I don’t know where to get replacement parts. Suggestions?
The plastic clips are the same as what were used for the tailgates on Jimmys and Chevys. Not at all expensive. The cables? Good luck.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
ScottR,

For your reference and convenience, here are all the parts that make up the tulip panel doors. Some parts are the same, other parts are mirror image of each other. New or used, they are extremely hard to come by. If you are missing any unique part, I suggest you first look real hard in your Sky to try and find them.
Font Rectangle Office supplies Paper product Transparency

Rectangle Font Fashion accessory Wood Metal

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ScottR,

For your reference and convenience, here are all the parts that make up the tulip panel doors. Some parts are the same, other parts are mirror image of each other. New or used, they are extremely hard to come by. If you are missing any unique part, I suggest you first look real hard in your Sky to try and find them.
View attachment 119914
View attachment 119915
ScottR,

View attachment 119914
View attachment 119915
Thanks!! This is great! I have one broken panel and both of the red clips are broken.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered mine through GM parts dept. I

1 - 10 of 10 Posts