Saturn Sky Forum banner

Turbo Charger Upgrade

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  usmc 
#1 ·
Seems like u guys no more than my salesman... so let me ask.

There's been talks about the regular Sky being able to get the Turbo Charger in to make it equilvalent to the Redline. I heard it's going to be a factory one and should be under warranty also.

Anyone know any concrete info on this?

#2 ·
AnhCung said:
Seems like u guys no more than my salesman... so let me ask.

There's been talks about the regular Sky being able to get the Turbo Charger in to make it equilvalent to the Redline. I heard it's going to be a factory one and should be under warranty also.

Anyone know any concrete info on this?
I haven't heard that but it would be really cool.

toyota does this, the offer a turbo (or maybe its a supercharger) for about 2000.00 that you can add to the v6 tacoma and its all still covered under warranty

#3 ·
Haven't heard anything about that, but if GM/Saturn are thinking about it ,
an add-on supercharger would be easier, but one doesn't exist, as far as I know. The turbo they have is set up for a different engine and injection system, so I have my doubts they would make that available either. They may, but I have doubts.

#5 ·
hmmm i've also heard the the Solstice will be having one by years end too.
That's what the guy that was trying to sell the Solstice to me said.... perhaps he was only trying to make a Sell because I was really concerned about horsepower.

If they wanted to.. i dun see any reasons why they can't add the supercharger for the existing Sky... they would do it just like any other aftermarker producer. My salesman at Saturn and the Finance manager said it was happening too.

#7 ·
AnhCung said:
hmmm i've also heard the the Solstice will be having one by years end too.
That's what the guy that was trying to sell the Solstice to me said.... perhaps he was only trying to make a Sell because I was really concerned about horsepower.

If they wanted to.. i dun see any reasons why they can't add the supercharger for the existing Sky... they would do it just like any other aftermarker producer. My salesman at Saturn and the Finance manager said it was happening too.
just by a Hahn or one of the ones the other vendors are selling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.