Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some "Fairly" reliable info that the line is nearing production and I'd say the codes tommorow will be 3400 on those thrown back to 3000 Quote me if ime right but check your dealer tomorrow (Afternoon preferably....) I have a feeling!
3800 only a bit away!!!! GO SIDI GO!!!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I got some "Fairly" reliable info that the line is nearing production and I'd say the codes tommorow will be 3400 on those thrown back to 3000 Quote me if ime right but check your dealer tomorrow (Afternoon preferably....) I have a feeling!
3800 only a bit away!!!! GO SIDI GO!!!
Yes, I heard the 9th but today I also heard the 14th. I don't know if it was delayed few days waiting for confirmation. I didn't see many go to 3400 today but maybe next week or even today.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Deluke, The 14th is Saturday...are they working the weekends too?

·
Registered
87 Posts
10/9 is correct with a higher percentage of turbos to be built.........2 full production saturdays(3 shifts round the clock) 10/21 and 10/28 are confirmed.

·
Registered
653 Posts
10/9 is correct with a higher percentage of turbos to be built.........2 full production saturdays(3 shifts round the clock) 10/21 and 10/28 are confirmed.
That is great news! This means that they are actively trying to make up for the lost time of the last few weeks. YAY! Maybe we'll FINALLY get our allocation next week.

·
Registered
820 Posts
YEAH!!!!!!:willy:

·
Registered
991 Posts
OK, I do not want to be pesimistic here, but how do you know these dates. There are all kinds of speculation from everyone, so thats why I ask. And if this is true that would be about 150 cars a day and what percentage are the RLs at. Normal RLs are suppose to be 40% of the SKYs production. And what percentage are the SKYs total of that 150 per day. Sorry about the interigation, just want to get some real facts for a change. speculation is fun, but the game is running a little thin:)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Remember that RLs are supposed to be 40% of all SKY production for the entire '07 MY. There have been a LOT of base SKYs produced, and the last 3 weeks they've been making ONLY base SKYs, and no RLs. So, it stands to reason that we'll see RL constraints for quite a bit more than 40% throughout the end of the '07 MY.

Also, I believe MDREDLINE either works at the plant or is close to someone who does. So far he's been very reliable as an 'informant'. :)

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
OK, I do not want to be pesimistic here, but how do you know these dates. There are all kinds of speculation from everyone, so thats why I ask. And if this is true that would be about 150 cars a day and what percentage are the RLs at. Normal RLs are suppose to be 40% of the SKYs production. And what percentage are the SKYs total of that 150 per day. Sorry about the interigation, just want to get some real facts for a change. speculation is fun, but the game is running a little thin:)
There is certain info from people who is almost always correct. There are at least 4 sources that said 10/9 and 2 of them are my source's. Then you have MDRedline confirming and pretty much MYNewSolstice also confirming. If you stay around on the forum long enough you will find out which people are usually right. However they did make a few cars for testing this week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts