Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone ! I recently bought the Turbosmart blow off valve for my 2007 sky redline and have the silicon hoses but unfortunately it doesn’t fit on my rpm motors ports air intake. Is there any way around to install it without having to put the stock air box in?

Thank you!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Which one did you get? What are you mounting it to? I don't think any of our vendors have an intake for a bov except hahn. You'll need to weld a bung on the intake for that return hose, no easy way around it, or vent it to the atmosphere and hope the car drives fine.

·
Super Moderator
11,445 Posts
We will need more info. Usually a blow off valve will dump to atmosphere and a bypass valve will recirculate into the intake. Since your MAF is in the intake, you need to dump the bypass into the intake after the MAF or a custom tune that will take into account the metered air leaving the system if you vent to atmosphere. I think HAHN and PAW are familiar with true blow off valves on the LNF.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found the backplate needed to bypass the stuck turbos blow off valve but need this last piece, the breather pipe fitting. Does anyone know where I could locate this part?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts