1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
?:confused:

·
Registered
804 Posts
This is serious. Look at it this way, when we all actually have our Skys, we won't have as much time on our hands to type, only drive. We have some fun, and we have some great question/answers going too.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
glock919 said:
at some point can we turn this site back to a serious car ...:jester:
What Glock919 is wrong with happy days ? Very good family comedy. Skip....:lol: :cool:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I have Glocks. Both 40 cal, one 23, one 27. The thing about them that makes me happy is that I can put them in the dishwasher, and maybe the baby one will fit in the Sky's glove compartment. :lol: Don't you think that is a nice marriage of serious and ?happy?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
skywulf said:
I have Glocks. Both 40 cal, one 23, one 27. The thing about them that makes me happy is that I can put them in the dishwasher, and maybe the baby one will fit in the Sky's glove compartment. :lol: Don't you think that is a nice marriage of serious and ?happy?
Yall be aneedin them in hotlanta. Skip.... :cool: :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Skip said:
Yall be aneedin them in hotlanta. Skip.... :cool: :lol:
Yep. Since I will have no roof on my car, in traffic. :lol: :lol: Can't mistake something serious for potential fun. Ever notice that you get marriage licenses and pistol permits at the same place? Is that just in our home states Skip? Maybe it won't be true of the redline, (will attract serious car people) but this is a car you can own for the fun of it, without having to be a true-blue car expert, enthusiast. I work long days, and drive a lot. Since that has no chance of changing anytime soon, I am taking steps to make the best of it and have fun in the teeny gaps between hardcore work each day. Serious is cool, and I learn a lot from serious, car educated folk like Glock. Just don't make me be serious. I will admire/respect "Serious" in others and stay silly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.