Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of us are heading to Tuxies this Friday evening, @jgassor, @gabesRedline and anyone else that wants to head there.

Address:

Tuxies Drive In
6030 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA

951 686 6750

It fills up pretty quickly after 5pm, supposed to be a warm evening, so I would expect a good turnout.

I am headed down at 330PM, if you are coming PM me and I will try to save a place for you.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
A couple of us are heading to Tuxies this Friday evening, @jgassor, @gabesRedline and anyone else that wants to head there.

Address:

Tuxies Drive In
6030 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA

951 686 6750

It fills up pretty quickly after 5pm, supposed to be a warm evening, so I would expect a good turnout.

I am headed down at 330PM, if you are coming PM me and I will try to save a place for you.
I should be able to make that Bob. Thanks for providing the times. Is that your contact number or a number for Tuxies?

Can you make it @Robotech ?

·
Premium Member
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Robotech is coming, and I may have my mechanic drive the Green Car up. We gave him the car when we decide we don't want to drive it or can't which ever comes first. lol. He is a good kid, you will like him.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Goddamn id love to go but i gotta work. if theres anything going on saturday tho id love to make it

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
@Robotech is coming, and I may have my mechanic drive the Green Car up. We gave him the car when we decide we don't want to drive it or can't which ever comes first. lol. He is a good kid, you will like him.
Its not like Patti can stop him anyway, as she is off on a cruise!

Guessing we will grab dinner too later, wasn't it a pizza place that's there?

Crap! Now I realize I will need to clean my Redline beforehand, grrr!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts