1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes, the twin head is nice had mine done there is a difference..next stop T/B, ECm, Shorty, hood vents, Magnaflow Quads and the best for last verticle doors...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your pics look good. migg750 said on the K&N tread that redsky had problems with the engine cover not fitting back on correctly after the install. Did you have any problems. Your pictures show that there is lots of room between the cover and sensor.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problems what so ever..
Really easy install. They could make the 90 rubber elbow a little shorter that would help. It does rub on the inner liner a little bit.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks,
I just wish I had the time to drive it...

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Looks awesome, maybe a a stupid question, what does a twin horn intake do?
It replaces the stock air intake manifold in the Sky and provides a more direct and streamlined source of air for the engine. Makes it easier for the engine to "breathe" and increases power. There are single intake and dual intake CAIs.

Try this for an illustration of the difference:

Press a finger against one side of your nose to close it off and inhale deeply through your nose. Now remove your finger and do it again. Which resulted in easier breathing? Same size pipe behind the intakes, but two intakes work better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
twin horn cai

Where is this product available? Have not found one on the net.

·
Registered
323 Posts
They have a 1 week delay or so...I got a voice mail on my order last week that they expect them to be back in stock "shortly".

Noise is subjective.....I live in the land of Harley's (Milwaukee, WI) so anyone complaining about my car noise has obviously never been on I-94 on a weekend in the summer. Those Dyna Glides and Heritage Customs are 10x louder than any CAI added onto a 4-wheel machine.:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts