Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, how many of you have two Skys in one block? I was jogging Friday evening and saw a yellow Sky a couple of houses down from mine. They have different cars quite a bit, but it was still there Sunday when I drove by. So now the question is, how do I meet them? Just drive up and knock on the door?:eek:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I always liked the method of popping wheelies in the front yard at 3am while holding down the horn. Let them know there is room for only one Sky on the block.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
sign their front lawn w/your sky :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ernest,
I hadn't thought about that. What do your neighbors think about your twins?

·
Registered
65 Posts
As a future Texican, I would go right up to the door and knock and introduce yourself a neighbor and fellow Sky owner.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Okay, how many of you have two Skys in one block? I was jogging Friday evening and saw a yellow Sky a couple of houses down from mine. They have different cars quite a bit, but it was still there Sunday when I drove by. So now the question is, how do I meet them? Just drive up and knock on the door?:eek:
I am not a very bashful person so I would go up, knock on the door, and introduce myself. I mean you already have something in common. They may be looking all over town for some one to ride with. Introducing yourself and the SKYRoadster may be just the thing they are looking for. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Of course, before knocking on the door, at least make sure you drive up to the house in YOUR Sky, with the top down of course, so they can see it when the door opens--:lol:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Just drive up and say hi. The worst they can do is shut the door...they can't complain about your car.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay, I guess my first instinct, to drive up and say howdy was the right one. Will try it one day this week and let you know how it goes.:)

·
Registered
900 Posts
I live north of Dallas in Corinth, Tx. Just telling Ernest today that I have 5 SKY'S that live within a 5 mile radius of me. 1 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Red (Thats Me) and 1 Silver, In which I saw at the gas station yesterday. So I pulled up to her and asked if she liked my car. She lives 1 exit from me. Informed her about the coming Sunday drive. And about the SKY forum. Said she'll get with her husband and check out the forum. Oh, And the 5th one is up high on a rack at the Nissan dealership for sale. Then I have Azle and Argyle which are maybe 15 miles away. Mucho SKY'S in north Texas.:cheers: :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Don't forget this is Texas. God ol' red blooded Americans packing heat :D
Well, the person who answers the door must then realize that, that person at the door "could" also be packing heat eh?:lol:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Well, there aren't two Skys on the same block, but one Sky and two Sols in two blocks. Midnight Blue Sky (mine) and a Cool Sol two houses away and an Envious Sol 2 blocks away.
Love those Kappa's. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts