Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two in one place! Our dealer in Elk Grove has red manual, tan top, tan inserts and silver pearl automomatic, black top, black leather - both sold but in showroom today. Wish we could get one of each. Next in will be a white Sky, then ours. Got so caught up in excitement of seeing two at once we forgot to check our order status. For now, good enough to know we will be getting ours sooner than later.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
It will be here before you know it. It seems like you go along time without any news, and then bang, you hear a little bit of a teaser :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Wow...... that is exciting.... there are 2 now at my dealership sitting there... mine was 3.... but... she is now tucked in beddy bye for the night....... they have a silver and red... the silver is loaded.. and is owned by the GM.. and the red is a plain jane.... but looks ok..... i really am glad i got the leather seats.. and love the color combo....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make that 3 - Red, White and Silver Pearl

Cannot believe it - from dearth of Sky to raining Skys - dealer called and said their white/black leather/automatic is in... and ours is next. Of course, ours may be weeks out, but still we are next :cheers: We are heading over to dealership now to look at the white as we have the right to take it if we want. I'm sure if Jack passed on the silver pearl and the red, he'll hold out for "his" Sky. Really exciting to see so many of them together :cool: :willy: :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
SkyHope said:
Cannot believe it - from dearth of Sky to raining Skys - dealer called and said their white/black leather/automatic is in... and ours is next. Of course, ours may be weeks out, but still we are next :cheers: We are heading over to dealership now to look at the white as we have the right to take it if we want. I'm sure if Jack passed on the silver pearl and the red, he'll hold out for "his" Sky. Really exciting to see so many of them together :cool: :willy: :D

Do you by chance have the telephone number for the Elk Grove Saturn? I tried the number from the Saturn web sight and all I get is a disconnected number. I live about 75 miles north so not too far to see an automatic SKY.

Thanks

R

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AHR said:
Do you by chance have the telephone number for the Elk Grove Saturn? I tried the number from the Saturn web sight and all I get is a disconnected number. I live about 75 miles north so not too far to see an automatic SKY.

Thanks

R
(916) 691-8000 Hope you get there before the silver pearl's owner claims it tomorrow. The red and white should definitely both be around for a while.
Heard our 1st Sky tonight. The white automatic is still in the bay out back and our sales guy fired it up for us - Soooo sweet!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
richmcc said:
I love watching all the people who have been wiating so long to get there sky's, I am so happy for everyone! :cheers:

And not a bit :drool: :drool: envious! :D
Hey you....... ... you got DROOL ON MY PINK BABY...... hehehe....... but,... it has been very exciting to see them all... ROLL ON IN..... hope everyone gets theirs soon....... then....... we can start... MEETING UP... AND COMPARING OUR NEW BABIES.. WITH THE NEW GOODIES WE GET FOR THEM....SkyBaby-07

1 - 8 of 8 Posts