Saturn Sky Forum banner

Type A Top and Weatherstrip

606 Views 11 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  suitup
I just had a new top installed on my 07 Sky and have the entire original Type A top and Weatherstrip and mounted on the original top frame, The top is in good condition no tears or rips other than the rear window not being sealed well. Is there any Value to sell this or should I trash it?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I just had a new top installed on my 07 Sky and have the entire original Type A top and Weatherstrip and mounted on the original top frame, The top is in good condition no tears or rips other than the rear window not being sealed well. Is there any Value to sell this or should I trash it?
There is definite value, since the rear window is relatively simple to reattach.

Where are you located? I may be interested if shipping isn't prohibitive.
Zip code 44846
I will be about an hour away in Toledo Mon-Tue, so I could pick it up.
Sned me a direct Message and we can work out the details
Anyone interested in the top and weatherstrip type A no rips or tears 1 inch section of rear window not sealed This is mounted to the original frame
OK - Last call for the Free top - No rips or tears - 1 inch section of car window came unsealed I also have the weatherstripping to go with it.
I would be interested in the weatherstripping only.....just as a spare, provided it has no tears/ripping...I am in zip code 34135 which is Bonita Springs, fl....Of course I will provide shipping fees
Sons grad party is coming in a few weeks I need to clean out the garage I will be throwing away the top and frame next Thursday if anybody wants it before that they can have it. If no one takes it I will send the weatherstrip to the previous post.
where are you located?
Check this post:
I wonder how much would it cost to ship it all the way to México
1 - 12 of 12 Posts