Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled up to a red light in the turning lane and up next to me pulls a Harley dude with all the black leather, boots, beard etc...I get the up the front to the back and back to the front look. Then the up and down look, the liglht changes and I start to pull off and much to my suprise, I get a hearty thumbs up:thumbs: Can't wait to meet a Harley chick:cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,487 Posts
I've had Harley owners walk up to me on a number of occasions and ask about the car...and many thumbs up too. Like I tell those that ride with me and comment on it..."Get used to it, because you're going to see it a lot." LOL

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Dam you guys know how to tease a guy! These stories are GREAT!

·
Super Moderator
11,487 Posts
rick112 said:
Nawwwww...If I was wanting to tease you I'd tell you about the two smoking hot blonds in a limo that I had the pleasure of meeting while coming back from Pheonix a while back. Or the guy in the Mercedes who thought it was a Porsche. Or the Porsche owner that wishes he would have saved a few grand...or...well...you get the idea.

·
Registered
900 Posts
This is the best one I've had yet! Yesterday, at a gas station, A guy loved the car ( I know whats new!!) and asked if he could see the engine. Popped it open, then he asked me too start her up. So I did.Next thing I new he bent over and actuality HUGGED:crazy: my car.:willy: He asked politely what I paid for it. I told him to guess and I'll give him a 10,000$ dollar cushion. His guess(60,000$$).Told him 30,000 and he again HUGGED:crazy: my car.:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Geph, that is a great story!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
While pulling into the car show at Hot Rod's 'n Hoggs yesterday, I drove passed the biker area where they were all lined up and a girl points and says to her friends, there is a Saturn SKY. Wow!! It was a big hit with them, honest!!!! It guess it might have looked funny to someone driving by and seing this old bearded man in overalls, with a SpongeBob T-shirt on talking with a bunch of biker's next to a 2007 SKY.:lol: :lol: :D I had forgotten I had the T-Shirt when I left to go there!!!:D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
JCM said:
Pulled up to a red light in the turning lane and up next to me pulls a Harley dude with all the black leather, boots, beard etc...I get the up the front to the back and back to the front look. Then the up and down look, the liglht changes and I start to pull off and much to my suprise, I get a hearty thumbs up:thumbs: Can't wait to meet a Harley chick:cool:

Well...I am a Harley chick (and a Sky owner)...and here is my :thumbs: to you! :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Here's a different twist

rick112 said:
Today was the first workday since delivery. As I'm leaving this woman - we'll call her Ice Queen - you know the type that nothing impresses her...
...anyway she admiring as I walk up.

Hit the unlock key and my baby just blinks it's lights...should have seen her eyes pop. She goes "this is your's? She's beautiful!." She walks closer for a careful inspection and spot's the Saturn badging. "It's a Saturn??!! Can't be." She says. "Wow, this car is not to be believed. Some of us have been talking all morning as people were coming back from breaks talking about it, the whole place is buzzzing."

I think as more Skys start to hit the street, demand is going to Sky-rocket.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
AWESOME STORIES....... mine yesterday...... i pulled into the USUAL gas station i stop at daily to chat with a friend...SHELBY.. and get an ice cold ice tea.... well,... we have ALOT OF BIKER BARS here in Byron.... and the Byron drag strip is very close.... anyway, as i rounded the corner and began my right turn into the parking lot, OMG.... the LOT WAS FULL OF BIKERS AND... THEIR BABES..... and...... to top it off.... CONSTRUCTION WORKERS..... omg.... i couldnt get out of the lot for at least 20 mins... answering questions and.... repeating.. IT IS A SATURN... I PROMISE..... way too funny...... i even went back inside to get another ice tea... mine was gone by the time i was done bragging about my baby......... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
At the Beach Party Car Show this last Sunday -- the crowds LOVED the Sky. The way it is set up is that the public parks on the South side of the train station and the Car Show is between them and the main street party. Nearly everyone has to walk through the show. Wave after wave could not believe their eyes. I must have put the roof up and down 15 times. They loved the interior and the Stainless trimmed pedals. So many people said that Yellow was The color for this car. There was one time this guy walked up - nearly walked by - stopped - came back looked. "This is new?" Yes I told him. He thought it was custom built! After a bit of talking he said "I'll be right back." Turns out he and 3 or 4 neighbors were there together -- soon there are 8 men & women all over my car (which then attracts more.) It was cool -- I actually got hoarse from answering questions.:lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
At the Beach Party Car Show this last Sunday -- the crowds LOVED the Sky. The way it is set up is that the public parks on the South side of the train station and the Car Show is between them and the main street party. Nearly everyone has to walk through the show. Wave after wave could not believe their eyes. I must have put the roof up and down 15 times. They loved the interior and the Stainless trimmed pedals. So many people said that Yellow was The color for this car. There was one time this guy walked up - nearly walked by - stopped - came back looked. "This is new?" Yes I told him. He thought it was custom built! After a bit of talking he said "I'll be right back." Turns out he and 3 or 4 neighbors were there together -- soon there are 8 men & women all over my car (which then attracts more.) It was cool -- I actually got hoarse from answering questions.:lol:

All GREAT stories, I've been patient so far waiting for my SKY, but after hearing these stories, the wait is beginning to seem like an ETERNITY !! Man, I hope to have it the middle of next month!! :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
Great story, you are the best, baby!!! Maybe you should be our SKY spokeswoman:thumbs: :thumbs: You got my vote, YUP:D
I , SKYBABY, promise to uphold the classy, sleek, sexy opinions on our SKYs..... i will do my best to make PEOPLE ALL ACROSS THIS GREAT LAND drool over our SKYs... and have them STAND AND WAVE MADLY AS WE PASS ALONG THE STREETS, ALLEYS, PARKING LOTS, DRIVE-THRUS, AND DRIVEWAYS ACROSS THIS GREAT NATION...... oopsy... getting carried away.... SURE ERNEST.... I WILL PROUDLY HOLD MY HEAD HIGH AND DRIVE MY BABY WHERE SHE NEEDS TO BE.. GAWKED AT.... lolol...SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ooopsy... i better start looking for some great SHINY PINK MATERIAL to make a gown out of.... and lots of sequins...... but,,,,, i will wear BLACK heels.. gotta have something to match my baby......... **thinking,,, where do i get a pink tiara???** SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Oh Yeah.... and you know how they throw roses at events?..... IF YOU DO.. PLEASE REMOVE THE THORNS.... or just throw pink carnations..... i like them better anyway...SkyBaby-07

1 - 18 of 18 Posts