Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we all have had some repairs to the fenders of our beloved cars. Some of us actually have to repair them.
I see a lot of post about it along the 16 years of this forum.
Why not have all that past experience in only one place to let the future repairs be enriched with all that failures and successes.

If it is ok with you all.....Could we start posting here links to past posts or current posts with ideas, solutions and tutorials or how to fix those fenders ourselves?
(Or let me know if we can create a new post category for that.) That way members will look for that specific info just here.

I have made myself some research about it I would like to share some ideas but it would be great to brainstorm many of them.

Cheers!
Ricardo.

·
Registered
2008 Sky Redline - Manual - Emerald Metallic
103 Posts
I think we all have had some repairs to the fenders of our beloved cars. Some of us actually have to repair them.
I see a lot of post about it along the 16 years of this forum.
Why not have all that past experience in only one place to let the future repairs be enriched with all that failures and successes.

If it is ok with you all.....Could we start posting here links to past posts or current posts with ideas, solutions and tutorials or how to fix those fenders ourselves?
(Or let me know if we can create a new post category for that.) That way members will look for that specific info just here.

I have made myself some research about it I would like to share some ideas but it would be great to brainstorm many of them.

Cheers!
Ricardo.
Riccardo,
See if you can ping JohnWR (admin) as he was trying to get some catalog of posts <> repairs aligned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts