Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 emerald green 2.4
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some things left from "upgrades" and have no desire to store them and know they won't be going back on as long as I own it. Just hate to trash any parts as they aren't easy to come by. Any way here is what I have now and don't care about selling, just want it out of the garage.. if anyone wants to pay shipping or are near Cocoa Beach they are up for grabs...
Set of factory chrome 18 x 8 rims w decent tires. Chrome is marginal at best, why I replaced them.
A rear bumper cover, green , restorable but beat up some. Found one for 250, fixed and painted it off the car and swapped them out.
Complete beige top. Canvas is coming apart at the edges( outer seams) but headliner and mechanics work great.
Next week I should have a factory radio and monsoon amp for grabs as well. Anyone interested i can send pics. Like I said hate to just trash the stuff

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have some things left from "upgrades" and have no desire to store them and know they won't be going back on as long as I own it. Just hate to trash any parts as they aren't easy to come by. Any way here is what I have now and don't care about selling, just want it out of the garage.. if anyone wants to pay shipping or are near Cocoa Beach they are up for grabs...
Set of factory chrome 18 x 8 rims w decent tires. Chrome is marginal at best, why I replaced them.
A rear bumper cover, green , restorable but beat up some. Found one for 250, fixed and painted it off the car and swapped them out.
Complete beige top. Canvas is coming apart at the edges( outer seams) but headliner and mechanics work great.
Next week I should have a factory radio and monsoon amp for grabs as well. Anyone interested i can send pics. Like I said hate to just trash the stuff
So you ended up replacing the top then? I recall your previous post about looking at doing it.

·
Registered
2007 emerald green 2.4
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a black one at Redline in Orlando that was in unbelievable condition for used and was probably the easiest route as well. Couldn't get anyone to even get back on re-doing the old one. Changed the look of the car completely .

·
Registered
521 Posts
I found a black one at Redline in Orlando that was in unbelievable condition for used and was probably the easiest route as well. Couldn't get anyone to even get back on re-doing the old one. Changed the look of the car completely .
Awesome, glad you got it changed out. Going from tan to black on my top made a huge difference on mine as well. Good luck with the sale of your extras.

·
Registered
2007 emerald green 2.4
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would donate them to anyone that could use them. I would rather give them away than store stuff I know isn't going back on as long as I own it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts