Super Moderator
11,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front wheel drive??

Fugetaboutit!

Yogi
Not sure where you come up with that. From the article:

"the rear-wheel-drive Beast"

If you read the article you'll see this is a take off on the Arial Atom. The Atom uses a FWD platform but puts the engine and transaxle in behind the driver making it more like a Mid-engine RWD car.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Not sure where you come up with that. From the article:

"the rear-wheel-drive Beast"

If you read the article you'll see this is a take off on the Arial Atom. The Atom uses a FWD platform but puts the engine and transaxle in behind the driver making it more like a Mid-engine RWD car.
OK. My bad.

Thanks, Robo!

Yogi

·
Super Moderator
11,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries...let me guess, you saw Civic Si powerplant and figured FWD? LOL I was assuming it was a Ecotec 2.4 because that's what the Atom started with and was about to call them up to see if the turbo/super charger system would work on our cars...

...I was very disappointed after reading the article. LOL

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
No worries...let me guess, you saw Civic Si powerplant and figured FWD? LOL I was assuming it was a Ecotec 2.4 because that's what the Atom started with and was about to call them up to see if the turbo/super charger system would work on our cars...

...I was very disappointed after reading the article. LOL
Actually I thought that I read FWD in the story. I just re-read the story and I don't have any idea how I got that?

Yogi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts