Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As previously posted, I have a problem when I push in the clutch when coming to a stop. Welllll, dealer test drove there demo and guess what?? It does it too. So, they said that whenever a Sky comes in with a problem they have to call Saturn and get a document #. Well, Saturn knows about the problem and they said as soon as they come up with a fix, they will let me know...:banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Wow, that sucks. Yours was the first case of this I had heard to, but apparently others have had it too?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
this is one of those posts that makes this site so valuable. Only 1100 mi on my SKY -- but hearing things to come (maybe) -- and being able to find fixes (if needed) is so good.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, dont know if I was glad to hear others had it or that Saturn was aware of it and working of a fix. I guess the fact that their demo is doing it too made me fill a wee bit better....:willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Speaking of demos.... At the Downers Grove Sky Event -- they had two demos to test drive (both automatics) Very low VINs and Mfg plates the whole deal.
Well, these babies have been ridden hard and put away wet! They seemed to run fine but we could not get the pins to line up and show what the roof looked like (had to put Sunni's top on to show) the escutcheon (chrome ring) around the hole was loose -- barely hanging on with glue.... Nothing major - the roof being the worst but little things. You can tell these cars have been driven by lots and lots of people.....
I have to admit if I was shopping for a new SKY and saw ONLY these... YIKES..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts