Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
You may or may not know that {the following is quoted from Jill Lajdziak} the Saturn team members most severely affected by the hurricane are those at Saturn of New Orleans, Saturn of Metairie and Saturn of Slidell. The infrastructure has been severely compromised in this area and it will take many months to rebuild. Many team members are struggling to rebound. It goes without saying that these team members need our help. We are a strong network of more than 440 retail facilities and thousands of team members nationwide, with Core Values rooted in Teamwork and in our Retail Partnership. While needs will undoubtedly change in the upcoming months, currently financial help is needed the most. With this in mind, I am urging you to reach out to those in need with a financial donation.
A fund has been established to support our New Orleans Retail Team Members - as many of them will suffer long-term effects of the hurricane and the subsequent flooding. 100% of the donations will be allocated to these team members and will be prioritized by need."
My retail facility, Saturn of Cary along with Saturn of Raleigh is trying to raise $1,000 for this fund. Saturn's motto of "People First" could not be more important than at a time like this. If anyone else would like to help, please e-mail me privately. I am not sure of the rules here, but I am betting that solisitation is a no-no. If you are unable to donate, then please just keep my fellow team members and their loved ones in mind.
sincerely,
Jill Schiffman, Saturn of Cary

1 - 3 of 3 Posts