Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with my dealer and he confirmed that they are not able to order the red & black leather interior right now:banghead:. He also said that alot of the people who are on the waiting list (sitting at over 300)are asking to be pushed back due to that. It should be my turn (hopefully) within the next month. I was going to get that, but looks like I will have to settle for the black one. Oh well, a black interior is better than no interior. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I am #10 on the list and hope that there are lots of people in front of me that have to have the red/black interior!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SaturnSkyDude said:
I am #10 on the list and hope that there are lots of people in front of me that have to have the red/black interior!!
Im with ya dear :thumbs:

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi agirltrucker, about your previous post concerning theft. check out a product called( boomerang.) not an alarm. strictly a gps tracking system. here in canada the cost of monitoring will be cancelled by a reduction in your insurance rates. still waiting in canada

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
her sky said:
hi agirltrucker, about your previous post concerning theft. check out a product called( boomerang.) not an alarm. strictly a gps tracking system. here in canada the cost of monitoring will be cancelled by a reduction in your insurance rates. still waiting in canada
Thanks, will do that :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts