Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I just read the article and with my downpayment paid on the SKY.... and with my luck in trying to see the car..................................

PLEASE, PLEASE, TELL THAT SATURN IS ON THE BALL HERE WITH WHAT'S GOING ON. THAT THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO COME THROUGH ON OUR CARS.....

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!! :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
They've made 1000 so far. They plan to make 1500 a month at full line speed. There's 4 months left in this year.

1000 + (4 x 1500) == 7000 cars

It's not really that much of a suprise. Production is going as planned, it's jsut had set backs in getting to full line speed. It's a completely new architecture, it's of course going to have teething issues.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I won't be a happy camper if I don't get a car after waiting all this time.

·
Registered
623 Posts
brentil said:
They've made 1000 so far. They plan to make 1500 a month at full line speed. There's 4 months left in this year.

1000 + (4 x 1500) == 7000 cars

It's not really that much of a suprise. Production is going as planned, it's jsut had set backs in getting to full line speed. It's a completely new architecture, it's of course going to have teething issues.
Right, this is how things are always with a new car, it takes time to fill that initial demand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts