Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went into the dealership this morning. My sales person brought me to the new car manager. We were able to select options. I took one of everything in red with tan and tan.

He had to hand write everything because it's still not totally official from what I'm gathering. I say that because he couldn't give me any pricing yet. He did say that he was selling the car at MSRP. :thumbs: He told me he has ordered five cars for his dealership and is ordering 4 Sky's for customers. My order will be called in tomorrow along with another car.:drool: :driving:

Once all the pricing is in we will have to go back into the dealership once more so that it can all be entered into the computer. He couldn't give me a delivery date. I figured as much since he couldn't give me a price.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
There is no reson why he couldn't give you a price. :nono: The pricing for the Sky has been out since Jan 3rd and that has not changed as of yet... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
There is no reson why he couldn't give you a price. :nono: The pricing for the Sky has been out since Jan 3rd and that has not changed as of yet... :thumbs:

Regards,

maybe Canadian pricing is not out yet???

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
$31,665 given to me by my dealer yesterday

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's MSRP for the base model. Not the price with the options I ordered.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
rick112 said:
That's MSRP for the base model. Not the price with the options I ordered.:cool:
Sorry... :banghead: I didn't realize you where in CANADA!!! :banghead:

Regards,

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I didn't know they could order carsat this time, amounts anyway, I was under the impression Saturn sends the allotment to them at this time. Does he have all five images at this time? My group down here onl;y got 3 Skym images last week, 1 for each lot, demo or sell. Ask him to see the ZMB67 image, that is the SKY vehicle code. Did they show you your image? If they are ordering it tomorrow, ask to see your order ID #, it consists of 6 digit alpha-numeric code. Event code 020. Congratulations WOO HOO!!!!!

ERNEST

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll ask him Monday. That's the order date. Sorry if I said tomorrow. I've lost track of time the past couple of months. I saw some kind of software on his screen and there were several variations of the car on his screen. It was a little confusing though. Not like on the Solstice web site where you start with a model then colour then options.... etc....

I'd say I'm at the next step. Since we don't have pricing I wouldn't say it's all official yet. He now has $1,000.00 of my money though. Real enough for me... We will have to go back into the dealership when the forms can be done electronically. At this time everything was hand written as seems to be the experience with a number of the other people here.

I'm kinda excited but the process is long and it's killing the plessure.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Patience is a virtue, but waiting is impossible!!!! I think once it gets into the system it will move rapidly along, It I go 030 nest Tuesday, then I might be right. Ordered 11th went 025 the l6th, thats less than a week but It will probably reach POMS and sit for a while, just my luck, but hey I got all time in the world, hopefully!!! (and plenty of NITRO pills)

ERNEST

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
The longer the wait the more the downpayment grows :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts