Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They added more stuff under the Sky section at Saturn.com, to include a colors palette!!! Official colors being: Black Onyx, Polar White, Silver Graphite, Silver Pearl, Bluestone, Midnight Blue, Forest Green, Sunburst Yellow, and Chili Pepper Red. :D They also added an above view picture in the gallery, and a screensaver clock in the downloads section. If you haven't already, go check it out!! and if this is really old news, then please delete this, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Holy crap. GM sucks. We wait over a year for a hint of this information, and they update the Saturn site the day they update the Pontiac site with official information.

Good to see this all though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
brentil said:
Holy crap. GM sucks. We wait over a year for a hint of this information, and they update the Saturn site the day they update the Pontiac site with official information.

Good to see this all though.
On the GMcanada wedsite for the Solstice they still have the pre production model shown :banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
HEHEHEHE they finally updated the Canadian SOlstice information, kinda. :D
Engage the throttle and you summon a supercharged 177 hp engine. It packs a wallop, but legendary Pontiac handling puts control and intuition in the palms of your hands.
They changed the power level to the correct ammount but they neglected to remove the Supercharged comment. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey I just went to the Saturn.com future vehicles sky and I didn't see anything new. Nothing about the color. What area did you click on to find the colors???????

·
Registered
109 Posts
Gee I was thinking either polar white or silver but now that I see the solstice with the top up in black it sure does look sweet =) hummmmm choices

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pammysolstice,
go to the little sky popup window thing, and look around the different areas (gallery, downloads, etc) it's in the first one, i believe...

·
Registered
35 Posts
nice to finally see the colors.... i was hoping for a different blue though... :-( the midnight is too dark, and the other one is too off. I guess I'll be stuck with black this time around.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I must be an idiot I still don't see the colors on the saturn.com. I click on the sky and the only thing that comes up is Main, Gallery, features, Updates. I looked through all of those and didn't see anything about the colors. What am I doing wrong?????????????? I can to click on the slow version because I don't have DSL do you think that could be why????

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pammysoltice said:
I must be an idiot I still don't see the colors on the saturn.com. I click on the sky and the only thing that comes up is Main, Gallery, features, Updates. I looked through all of those and didn't see anything about the colors. What am I doing wrong?????????????? I can to click on the slow version because I don't have DSL do you think that could be why????
Pammy, unfortunately I think so. I have DSL and just tried both connections and it seems that the slower download is the prior site design without the colors. I or someone will get some time to download the colors and then post them here (probably will be done as I type).

BTW how was your birthday?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

These are taken straight from the website, but I wonder why they would leave the part above the windshield silver? probably just that the photoshopper who did it was just lazy, eh? lol

·
Registered
304 Posts
Windshield frame will probably be silver with all colors. Thanks for posting them jinx, I could not select a single picture to download, no right click, no print to file, no nothing, something with IE??

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
achieftain said:
Windshield frame will probably be silver with all colors. Thanks for posting them jinx, I could not select a single picture to download, no right click, no print to file, no nothing, something with IE??
It's flash, you can't download flash images like that. You have to print screen them.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't pass up that sexy black onyx... it's just WAY too hot! and if you notice, the silver around the windshield frame is also on the back, where the roof connects to the trunk lid... so, it'll be gloss black, black roof, with silver outline around the roof :D:D:D SO SEXY!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I looooove the midnight blue! I like the bluestone as well, but the midnight blue is definitely my color! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
BlueSky said:
I looooove the midnight blue! I like the bluestone as well, but the midnight blue is definitely my color! :D
Yeah, the midnight blue is realy growing on me. Although the black and silver pearl are looking pretty good as well!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sweet, nice screen capture 101jinx101!

Anybody else notice the weirdness of the yellow colour? Kinda looks like the yellow they use on the M3... like a pea soup barf yellow. Blech!

I'm hoping this is just an issue with their flash app not colouring it accurately & that it'll actually look nice in person.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts