Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called one of the dealers yesterday 6/29, and asked "If I come in today and ordered a Sky, when would I get it?"

January.....

Gees, Louise. We ordered 5/19 and haven't heard a peep...or a vroooom for that matter...

Cynthia

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Dont know if this will help you, but it took a majority of us 2 to 3 months to get our babies from the time we ordered them. I realize that there are some people on this forum who just walked into a dealer and got one, so I am only refering to us that actually placed an order like you. Good luck....:thumbs:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have some news!

Ave: 95 days from order to delivery....

Maybe before Labor day. AND it will be in the original color we ordered.

I guess we will wait some more....

Cynthia

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Just think, your half way there.....:cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Keeping my fingers crossed

I placed my order on Memorial Day weekend at the Saturn of Bham (AL) dealership. It's been just a sliver over a month now and I can't remember a longer one. The dealer told me that I was 4th on the list and he expected delivery in Sept. Maybe with production apparently speeding up a bit, I'll get to see my baby before then. If not, i'm living in the Heart of Dixie, and it's only cold 2 weeks in January !!!!

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
3 pedals - (manual)
monsoon 6 disk

...........Patiently Waiting???? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Macpar4 said:
I placed my order on Memorial Day weekend at the Saturn of Bham (AL) dealership. It's been just a sliver over a month now and I can't remember a longer one. The dealer told me that I was 4th on the list and he expected delivery in Sept. Maybe with production apparently speeding up a bit, I'll get to see my baby before then. If not, i'm living in the Heart of Dixie, and it's only cold 2 weeks in January !!!!

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
3 pedals - (manual)
monsoon 6 disk

...........Patiently Waiting???? :rolleyes:
If you haven't ordered from image yet, Sept. would be a little soon. But living in the south you have lots of top down weather. Sit back enjoy the pain of the WAIT as you go over the edge and into the SKY zone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts