Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used the Saturn 30 day Money Back Garuntee. I think that is a really great concept.

So instead of having to go through state lemon laws for some failed mechanicals you can just return the car, no questions asked

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Nope, don't care what policy is, they ain't getting my sky back don't care if its 360 return policy--:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Has anyone ever used the Saturn 30 day Money Back Garuntee. I think that is a really great concept.

So instead of having to go through state lemon laws for some failed mechanicals you can just return the car, no questions asked
Is NOT a Return Policy, it's and EXCHANGE Policy.

Many years ago it was a Return Policy but it got abused one too many times so Saturn modified it and made it a Exchange Policy. You can use this within 30 days and 1,500 miles of purchase. If there is any damage to the vehicle over $300 the Retailer can refuse to do the exchange... Keep that in mind...

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
267 Posts

Not that it matters now to me but I was actually told the 30 day guarantee did not apply to the Sky

·
Registered
432 Posts
Not that it matters now to me but I was actually told the 30 day guarantee did not apply to the Sky
...probably because most locations don't have another SKY readily available on the lot for you to accept in trade. Sure, they'll take yours, but what will you get in return?

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
It DOES apply, but is NOT very practical because, more than likely, there will be no other SKY for you to exchange too...

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
684 Posts
I used it this year on our 06 Vue. The wife picked the moss green and I said if I have to clean it..then I choose the color. Returned it 2 weeks later...no questions asked. Exchanged it for silver w/ chrome accents. And yes, the policy does include the Sky.:thumbs:

·
Registered
295 Posts
i had to sign a paper saying no return on my sky...i didnt care...no way i was going to return it

·
Registered
804 Posts
The exchange is valid for the Sky, but most likely you would have to exhange it for a different model due the shortage. Sky for a Vue, something like that. I haven't seen any info on people actually taking the Sky in to exchange though...several that didn't take the Sky when it came in, but not once it was in their hands.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Their not getting mine back!:D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Is there a mileage restriction or surcharge of some sort? That really could be abused if you took a cross country road trip then brought i back for a new one before the 30 days.

·
Registered
223 Posts
They're not getting mine back!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Return or exchange there is no way they are getting my Lil Missy back. No way no how. She is home to stay. :thumbs:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts