Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following pictures were taken at Battleship Park in Mobile, Al. Some buildings still have damage from Katrina/Ivan but the park is open.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
great pics :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope. TAC. Knew a lot of fighter jocks that didn't usually speak highly of them.

·
Registered
218 Posts
...kinda like an Abrams guy dissing the Sherman...different decades, different roles...the Luke boys over my house would prob agree tho...

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey dentte, As a Sol owner have you ever compared the price of the Sol and Sky. Looks to me that if you load the Sol with everything that is standard on the Sky it comes to the same price. With the Sol you have a choice, with the Sky its all standard equipment. What do you think?

·
Registered
218 Posts
100% right...and with the $3000 Premium it's higher. I was $24.5 with cloth, LSD, Monsoon, ABS, Airco, and the...:lol: Lighter ($40)...:lol: CATBack and CAI was $700 installed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great Pics

Beautiful car........now you just have to wait for the shrimp festival in Foley !!

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Monsoon
Manual Trans

Delivery date?????????????????????

Who knows !!!

Macpar4 in Birmingham

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Macpar4 said:
Beautiful car........now you just have to wait for the shrimp festival in Foley !!

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Monsoon
Manual Trans

Delivery date?????????????????????

Who knows !!!

Macpar4 in Birmingham
That's Gulf Shores. Foley is 5 minutes north of Gulf Shores. Well, maybe 3 minutes in a Sky. Guess I'm splitting hairs. That is if I had any to split. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts