Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the group and am wondering if there are any Sky clubs or groups in Utah? I live in near Park City and have seen so many different car clubs going on drives during these strange times of Covid and cant find any groups with Kappas. It seems like there were some at one time but not any more.
Let me know, Thanks
Spensky
2008 Sunburst Yellow Sky Redline.

Registered
馃憢 I'm in Utah! I haven't seen any sign of Kappa clubs or groups though. I live in the SL valley.

Premium Member
There are clubs to the west of Utah and in Colorado. I don't know of any organized clubs in Utah. We do have a couple of friends who show up in Moab when we have a club run over there.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to get together with other Sky owners for a ride, if you hear of anything please let me know. Thanks for your replies.

Registered
I would like to get together with other Sky owners for a ride, if you hear of anything please let me know. Thanks for your replies.
I live in Salt Lake City and bought a Sky about three weeks ago. I would be open to a ride with other Sky owners!

Registered
Just picked up this Sky over the weekend. I鈥檇 be open to a group run sometime鈥攄o we have enough in Utah to make a go of it yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Salt Lake City to Park City is only about 32.5 miles apart. You should have no problem meeting.

Super Moderator
Just picked up this Sky over the weekend. I鈥檇 be open to a group run sometime鈥攄o we have enough in Utah to make a go of it yet?
Two cars is enough to start. You will attract more.

Registered
Two cars is enough to start. You will attract more.
Yup, I agree. I鈥檝e actually got some time Saturday before I take off for a couple weeks. Anyone in the area interested in meeting in SLC for a short drive? Head north to Layton, take 84 to Morgan, run East Canyon, then take Emigration back down?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts