Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since we put deposit down last November, we knew a random license plate would not suffice. Months ago Jack decided on SLY SKY and we ordered the personalized plates. As luck would have it they arrived before the SKY. Our Sacramento DMV office offered to put a 90 day hold on the plates for us and told us to come on in for another extension if needed. Fortunately that wasn't a problem. We received our generic dealer ordered plates in this week and exchanged them for the SLY SKY.

Next step, next week we'll be ordering a Veteran's plate with the CA Vets Memorial emblem as the lead digit:
v-26.gif SLY SKY
(Cannot order VA custom plates in advance) http://www.cacvso.org/Contentpage.asp?ContentID=170

The DMV folks were informative and excited about our customizing these plates. Very nice folks and they know their stuff!

Have to give a plug here to Elk Grove. They will install SLY SKY personalized plates and wash up the car tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hello SkyHope,

:patriot: Been running Veteran's plates for the last 7 years on my current car 1 9 CAV with the 1st Cav patch on the left.:patriot: Will transfer them to my new RedLine.

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fkeillor said:
Hello SkyHope,

:patriot: Been running Veteran's plates for the last 7 years on my current car 1 9 CAV with the 1st Cav patch on the left.:patriot: Will transfer them to my new RedLine.
Sweet! :thumbs:

Jack was in Korea during Pueblo incident. Was with 2nd Infantry Div so could have gone with their emblem:
v-04.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts