Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for a vanity plate, my current is !!HAHEAD!!, family nickname, but I thought I should get something new for the SKY,
about me:
physical therapist
love the beach
finally "grown up"
love anything fun
goofy
ummmm.......

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Here is the list we didn't use

R Sky
My Sky
Sky 4 Me

Don't know what state you are from or the restrictions.... color of the car....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You could steal mine, MY07SKY. :cheers:

·
Registered
438 Posts
haheel said:
Any suggestions for a vanity plate, my current is !!HAHEAD!!, family nickname, but I thought I should get something new for the SKY,
about me:
physical therapist
love the beach
finally "grown up"
love anything fun
goofy
ummmm.......

Just a joke I saw on benny hill....he was a Therapist...but his sign broke in half.........The rapist (sick and wrong..but on benny hill it was funny)

Seriously, how about how many letters can you use in your state?

classics:

4U2NV
IF YOU HAVE KIDS? PB4UGO
SKY2007
2007SKY
MY SKY
ALL SKY (THIS IS MINE IN MICHIGAN)
HASKY (JUST STICKING WITH FUNNY FAMILY THING?)
2 BEACH
FUN SKY

·
Registered
540 Posts
ggccg said:
Vet-ish

Now this is a really good one for somebody with a good sense of humor :D I love it!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
haheel said:
about me:
physical therapist
love the beach
finally "grown up"
love anything fun
goofy
ummmm.......

My Sky is silver graphite and on cloudy days, fits in with the stormy clouds. She earned the name Stormy. Many of the Stormy variations were taken and the closest we could get was STRMIE. OThers might not get it but I know what it stands for and they are, after all, vanity plates and it is my vanity that's being stroked. In Texas, we also have specialty plates. I got the University of Texas at Austin plates since I graduated from there and still live there.

Let us know what you come up with.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
espresso_jim said:
My Sky is silver graphite and on cloudy days, fits in with the stormy clouds. She earned the name Stormy. Many of the Stormy variations were taken and the closest we could get was STRMIE. OThers might not get it but I know what it stands for and they are, after all, vanity plates and it is my vanity that's being stroked. In Texas, we also have specialty plates. I got the University of Texas at Austin plates since I graduated from there and still live there.

Let us know what you come up with.

Jim
I think it works as I can understand it when I read it. We have to try and get together some where here in Central Texas.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
White Devil

Definitely get this one if it is available it is too cool. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
haheel said:
love the beach

Something to go along with the beach: SNDYSKY, OCN SKY, OBX SKY
or to keep it goofy: SKYNUT, NO ROOM, 8URZ3, LOZDTOP