Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My sky will be ready in 6 weeks...I'm searching for a catchy vanity tag....
My Sky, Sky Pilot, etc...
anybody got any others?
I can use a maximum of 7 letter/number combinations...(a space counts as 1)...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,414 Posts
Sky Pilot was a great colleco vision game... otherwise Id stear clear of plates that use the actual word "Sky" in it. I have never found those to be very clever or warrant a vanity.

Clearly i dont practice this with my member name.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
Lou-ster said:
My sky will be ready in 6 weeks...I'm searching for a catchy vanity tag....
My Sky, Sky Pilot, etc...
anybody got any others?
I can use a maximum of 7 letter/number combinations...(a space counts as 1)...
there is already a thread for it ...here you go man
....
SKY License Plates - what will you get?
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
What colour is your Sky going to be? How do you know it will be ready in 6 weeks?
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Lou-ster said:
My sky will be ready in 6 weeks...I'm searching for a catchy vanity tag....
My Sky, Sky Pilot, etc...
anybody got any others?
I can use a maximum of 7 letter/number combinations...(a space counts as 1)...

Who told you it would be ready in 6 WEEKS? i would be very interested to know......... and .. check out the other thread for the Plates.... got some very cool Sky cars that will have some VERY COOL PLATES..... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting a 5 spd manual, silver pearl color with limited slip differential and chrome wheels...going to add the 7th speaker only...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My color is silver Pearl...I met with the dealer Jan 18 to pick all options...I was #5 in Delaware Region for ordering! Was notified the car is already in production with a 6-7 week window...hope the realy warm weather is here when I get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,414 Posts
Lou-ster said:
I'm getting a 5 spd manual, silver pearl color with limited slip differential and chrome wheels...going to add the 7th speaker only...
Didn't know you can add the 7th speaker only at the time of order... I likes.

If its a silver Sky maybe consider "Hg Risn" aka "Mecury Rising" aka "Silver Sky"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Lou-ster said:
My color is silver Pearl...I met with the dealer Jan 18 to pick all options...I was #5 in Delaware Region for ordering! Was notified the car is already in production with a 6-7 week window...hope the realy warm weather is here when I get it.
I think we can all guarantee that it is NOT already in production.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
I think we can all guarantee that it is NOT already in production.
Unless we have a renegade Kappa Builder working out of their garage.....:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Where is BOB or the other factory workers???!!!

We can do like Johnny Cash and steal the parts from the factory.

I got it 1 piece at a time
and it didn't cost me a dime
you'll know it's me when I roll through your town
I'm gonna cruise around in style
It'll drive everybody wild
Cause I'll have the only one there is around!

C'mon...crack a beer and sing Johnny Cash with me!!! Wow...Monday afternoon...drinking and singing Cash on the Sky forum...could life be any better?!
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Where is BOB or the other factory workers???!!!

We can do like Johnny Cash and steal the parts from the factory.

I got it 1 piece at a time
and it didn't cost me a dime
you'll know it's me when I roll through your town
I'm gonna cruise around in style
It'll drive everybody wild
Cause I'll have the only one there is around!

C'mon...crack a beer and sing Johnny Cash with me!!! Wow...Monday afternoon...drinking and singing Cash on the Sky forum...could life be any better?!
Ok... Psssst... PM me so i can give you my address.... i will do the put it together a part at a time too........ and... Beer and Johnny? aint nothing better.... SkyBaby-07
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Unless we have a renegade Kappa Builder working out of their garage.....:D

Let me know where the renegade is working at... i will make him... tea and.. sandwiches.. to keep him going.... til all our BABIES.. are done... SkyBaby-07
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top