Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'd like to take this opportunity to offer you the Sky enthusiast (as well as your Sol counterparts) a tremendous deal on our famous tune for the 2.4L Kappa.

Our tune has been shown to be good for right around 10+ RWHP when dynoed on the same day/conditions and same fuel as we've done tons of times.

Testing has also shown our tune to drop .5+ off your quarter mile (YMMV one user even saw .7) as well as adding 2+ MPG in fuel economy with better street manners to boot.

Through Monday the 18th at 11:59PM you can order a Sky or Sol calibration through our website and choose the Core option (rather than the ship in option) and enter coupon code KAPPA to recieve $50 off which makes the total $550+ Shipping for a brand new ECM with our calibration that you get to KEEP!

The only thing you need to do when installing a new ecm is a 30 minute security relearn process which we provide instructions for and a dealership to perform a Crankshaft position variation learn which takes less than 2 minutes and no dealer I know has ever charged for it. You simply say your car has thrown a code and they take care of it :)

If you have any questions please PM me :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just got mine done by these guys on Thursday and the car couldn't be anymore fun. Its stepping out sideways whenever I want it to now :thumbs: Thanks Chris for such a quick turn around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts