Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cars share some lines.........
HPIM0165.JPG

·
Registered
540 Posts
man o' man = your not joking. The Sky looks like the younger, spunky sibling. I have always loved a Vette - must be why I love the Sky. Ummm hummm great lines!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Now I know why a friend of mine who has a Vett called me a "mini vett"

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I've been saying this since I started on the Sky forum, I called it a mini vett. They do look alike but the Sky is smaller.

·
Registered
153 Posts
That crooked front plate would drive me crazy...:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BLUERIDGE SKY said:
That crooked front plate would drive me crazy...:willy: :willy: :willy:
It does.... Saturn will "straighten out" this problem for me:D

·
Registered
669 Posts
The more I see that white, the more I like it! Nice choice.:thumbs:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Can't wait to get my white sky! She looks sooooooo good next to the vette!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Looks sharp without the front plate, the vette I mean. Too bad I'm going to have to ruin my front end when I get one.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ctyankee said:
Looks sharp without the front plate, the vette I mean. Too bad I'm going to have to ruin my front end when I get one.
the plate is mounted under the front grill- no drill holes in front, just very thick double stick tape.

·
Registered
39 Posts
here in NM there is a proposal to put on a front plate. cars don't look good having a front plate. i wrote to our governor to object to the front plate which cost us taxpayers $13,000,000 to implement. hopefully we can remain a state without the front plate.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Does the front plate HAVE to be mounted where it is? Could it go lower or would that mess up the air intake?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I tell my Vette owner friends they have my Sky's "big brother". Nice having one.

Here in FL, no front plate - yet - hope not ever!
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ctyankee said:
Does the front plate HAVE to be mounted where it is? Could it go lower or would that mess up the air intake?
Mine's in teh runk -- let's it breathe

·
Registered
420 Posts
is it just my eyes playing a trick on me or does your passenger side hood vent look more angled than the driver's side one? :skep: :crazy: :lol:

could be just the angle of the shot maybe?

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Front plate

vstar said:
The Cars share some lines.........
View attachment 5651
Maybe I am not seeing it right - but that front plate does not appear to be using a factory bracket. Another entry in this thread mentioned double stick tape.

I am thinking we need to come up with some kind of magnetic device - attach one part of it (the magnet - or just a piece of metal) to the underside of the lip on the bumper - then attach the other part the back of the plate frame - when you are out and about or parked in a public place - pop the plate on - when you are crusin the twisties - or at a meet etc - pop it off.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lil GTO said:
Maybe I am not seeing it right - but that front plate does not appear to be using a factory bracket. Another entry in this thread mentioned double stick tape.

I am thinking we need to come up with some kind of magnetic device - attach one part of it (the magnet - or just a piece of metal) to the underside of the lip on the bumper - then attach the other part the back of the plate frame - when you are out and about or parked in a public place - pop the plate on - when you are crusin the twisties - or at a meet etc - pop it off.
Take a look what this guy did

HPIM0158.JPG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts