Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if a Bra is available now, or in the near future for the Sky?

Skyler

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Skyler said:
Does anyone know if a Bra is available now, or in the near future for the Sky?

Skyler

Your sig states that you "ordered" your RL on 4/26. :confused: :confused: :confused: How is this possible? Didn't think there were images for the RL coming into dealers yet? Do you mean you placed a deposit down on one? That's different from actually ordering one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
A "Deposit" would be the better definition. But, I have seen several photos of the RL in the Dealer's RL Catalog that they only had one of. Like the duel exhausts and the Grill, it looked slightly larger from the strait on photo in it. The Bluestone color was heavily used throughout it. The RL options list is out, with the standard features that will come with it. Just an FYI if you didn't know.....

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1461&d=1144768570

I guess this means you don't know the answer to my original question?? :lol:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Skyler said:
A "Deposit" would be the better definition. But, I have seen several photos of the RL in the Dealer's RL Catalog that they only had one of. Like the duel exhausts and the Grill, it looked slightly larger from the strait on photo in it. The Bluestone color was heavily used throughout it. The RL options list is out, with the standard features that will come with it. Just an FYI if you didn't know.....

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1461&d=1144768570

I guess this means you don't know the answer to my original question?? :lol:
Yeah, I knew all that stuff was out already about the RL. To answer your question...the only 'bra' I know of that are available for the Sky are the clear protective bras, such as the 3M 'Roadblock' product. Use the search function on this forum, and you will find several threads discussing this topic.

·
Registered
94 Posts
3m

the 3m clear bra should be out sometime soon thats what i would choose personalyl i think the regular bras are ugly had one on my camero and only used it to cover up the dear dent. better not get any of those now lol i think i would cry. but the 3m is the way to go

·
Registered
44 Posts
bigd2114 said:
the 3m clear bra should be out sometime soon thats what i would choose personalyl i think the regular bras are ugly had one on my camero and only used it to cover up the dear dent. better not get any of those now lol i think i would cry. but the 3m is the way to go
I have called 10 or more companies and they will not install the 3m, they said that after a while the corners peel up and discolor due to dirt building up. Has anyone else heard this?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I came across the same answers..... i will wait for the regular ol black bra to come out..... that should be just fine for my baby.. .. too bad they dont come in PINK... ugh..... oh well..... SkyBaby-07

1 - 7 of 7 Posts