Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Funny, the 3 cars listed as shipped for this area are on this carrier. Maybe, just maybe it's heading for Raleigh/Durham.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Delnari said:
Funny, the 3 cars listed as shipped for this area are on this carrier. Maybe, just maybe it's heading for Raleigh/Durham.

Let us know.......... PICS... PICS....... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SkyBaby said:
OH MY....:thumbs: WOWOW.... :thumbs: WHERE WAS THAT?......:thumbs: WHAT AN AWESOME SIGHT.... :thumbs: SkyBaby-07
dunno, it was orig. posted on www.youtube.com by some guy named "hankenstein". I went there but he doesn't have any personal info listed so not sure where its from.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Wow love it

Boy are we are nuts or what, deprived of information we jump at the chance to video the trucks rolling down the road with them on it. I hope you were not driving and trying to take that video.

Thanks a bunch, I think my red one was on there too!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Screw the British! The Sky's are coming, the Sky's are coming!:lol:

I'm going to have to look at the video again. There was a red one at the top front but I couldn't see if it had everything I wanted.:eek:

I'd better clean out my garage just in case.:jester:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
BTW I really appreciate the effort. It really makes this feel like it's happening.:cheers:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Redkeygunsky

Thanks for the video. Now we know for sure the Skys are coming.

·
Registered
24 Posts
not sure where that video was shot but

I do know that 2 transporters were spotted on I-95 one heading towards Baltimore, the other heading further south..at least thats what a couple of my contacts told me...and he also said some dealers already got their Sky...and some will be dropped tonight

·
Registered
63 Posts
Crazyness.

I originally found that 10 mins after it was posted on the host site.
posted it on solstice forum and it took off like hot cakes!

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Any spotted on I-81 headed south yet? Gotta have my car by this weekend, Wanted to go to Myrtle beach to the Run to the Sun car show.....

·
Registered
554 Posts
Believe it or not, a carrier with 2 Sky cars cruise through the Raleigh/Durham area. No cars left at my dealership though :-( Somebody nearby is smiling though.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Delnari said:
Believe it or not, a carrier with 2 Sky cars cruise through the Raleigh/Durham area. No cars left at my dealership though :-( Somebody nearby is smiling though.
Damn Delnari,
stealing my thunder again, LOL. And of course my darn camera wouldn't work when the truck was parked RIGHT OUTSIDE MY DEALERSHIP!!! Grrrrrr!
Cheers,
Jill

1 - 20 of 34 Posts