Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice Video

Thanks for the link. It's the first redline I've seen. Bob Lutz and Saturn have a winner, however, the dealers are missing the boat with their markups. Enough said.:confused:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
That was a very good introduction and discription of the RedLine. Bob stated the ports on the hood were air extractors. The begs for question, Will they be functional on the RedLine??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fkeillor said:
Bob stated the ports on the hood were air extractors. The begs for question, Will they be functional on the RedLine??
Here's hoping... although that begs the question for us owning/waiting for our n/a SKYs... how hard would it be to swap those out for our hood eye candy?

I also noticed the trim difference around the fog/driving lights. It appears that the "splitter" on each side is missing... could this possibly mean that those places have been modified to be air inlets like in the C5 Z06?

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Here is a close up of the fromt of the RedLine. It was posted somewhere on the forum a while back. And yes the area next to the fog lights is an air scoop for cooling of the front brakes.

And if the air extrators are funtional on the RedLine then it is my guess that the owners of the base SKY should be able to upgrade thru the parts dept.

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Did anybody notice that it had the bluestone color? It almost is SKY blue. ...Skip....:cheers: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Ernest said:
Marklynn70 & myself will give it a good going over when mine arrives, right buddy? We will give you a complete report!!!! I have requested his presence on delivery day, and he has graciously accepted.:thumbs: :thumbs:
There will be lots of pictures taken as well. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts