Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want to see and hear what a SKY with a CAI can do, try this:http://www.putfile.com/sky401

click on the "windows media box".

P.S. I'm new to this!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
295 Posts
OOO I need a CAI. Why dont do this at home? :cool:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thats awesome!!! I can't wait untill I get my sky and I can start posting my mod pics and descriptions!! Keep up the awesome posts!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glock,
You may want to turn up your speakers!
Seriously, it has a pretty good growl to it, but its not the same as a loud exhaust. It's a lot different than stock.
The nice thing is that it only talks to you when you step on it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
thanks for putting it up. nice note to it.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks that was great! I've already ordered it and I've ordered the tonneau cover as well.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Excellent sound, thanks for the video.
I like the Kappasphere CAI but I think that I like the routing of the Saturn performance CAI better. It positions the filter parallel to the front end of the engine compartment, seems to be a cleaner install.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
SKY HI that is very good, I placed my order for a Kappa CAI, and Clear Im shorty headers, today I shop for CAT's THANK YOU for takeing the time to post this, I for one realy injoyed it.....SEAL9:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thanks for posting the video...everybody in the office had to come by and see what was making that noise.:)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Installed this myself in less than an hour. Very easy, no special tools required.
Instructions are good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts