Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had the most awesome time at the West Coast Kappa, (Sky & Solstice), Car Club event Feb 17-19 in Ventura CA.
The drives were incredible.
Check out the picture!
You will love the Video put to U2 music with awesome graphics.

Click on this link.
http://www.wckcc.com/

It is the WCKCC's temporary website. You will directed to the Pontiac/Solstice Forum PACIFIC /CLUB/Regional area. There, you will be able to navigate to a couple of threads regarding our WCKCC Ventura Event.

You have to check out the video!!!

I did not get too much interest when I advertised the event on this Sky forum prior to the meet. I trust once you all get your cars we will have more interest and support from the Sky community. We are one happy family! We are about inclusion, not exclusion. We need each other if we are going to grow a good base foundation of a Kappa Car Club.

Keep an eye out for upcoming events planned. We look forward to you joining and participating in the club.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Very Cool Video!!! Since there will be 2 in my city I doubt if I'll ever go on rides like that...ha ha ha...looked fun though

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Very Cool Video!!! Since there will be 2 in my city I doubt if I'll ever go on rides like that...ha ha ha...looked fun though
Just wait till us SKY family get together, they may have turned some heads, but when they cop a visual of the SKY, their heads will twist right off!:lol: :lol: Am I right, all the more reason for us to get together in groups all over, plan and organize, and the biggest, baddest & funnest reunion this country has ever seen. Cause we are the funniest, wittiest, smartest, clever and downright ingenious group of people ever gotten together than I have ever seen in my life. Pat yourselves on the back, because we rule.:thumbs:

OOPS, sorry folks, I guess I just got caught up.:D :jester:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ernest said:
Just wait till us SKY family get together, they may have turned some heads, but when they cop a visual of the SKY, their heads will twist right off!:lol: :lol: Am I right, all the more reason for us to get together in groups all over, plan and organize, and the biggest, baddest & funnest reunion this country has ever seen. Cause we are the funniest, wittiest, smartest, clever and downright ingenious group of people ever gotten together than I have ever seen in my life. Pat yourselves on the back, because we rule.:thumbs:

OOPS, sorry folks, I guess I just got caught up.:D :jester:

The Sky is a beautiful machine!!!
We look forward to seeing heads twisting right off as the new Sky drives by. What we do not want is for there to be a rift between Solstice and Sky owners in this club. Understandably, there will be some pissing contests and my dad is bigger than your dad stuff going on. We are brothers in a way. Beauty is more than skin deep here. The true beauty is in the KAPPA Platform car Pontiac and Saturn have created.
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL:patriot:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
No rift intended, just a little pep talk for my forum brothers & sisters, thats all.
It is not a rivalry, both are KAPPA Platform cars, but it is kinda like a preferential thing, some prefer Pontiacs, others Saturns. There is going to be friendly bantor, whenever 2 great cars are coming out simultaneusly. Hey we are Americans, and Americans are competitive by birthright!:thumbs: :patriot: :boxing:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
frikkin awesome video!! I like the sound of that exhaust at the end.. is that the stock sound?

ah, nvr mind... just saw that its the kappshere CAI, not exhaust.... nice!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The car that took the video has a Kappashere CAI but the car infront was from Kappasphere. That car has the CAI and exhaust. Most of the sound was from the car with the stock exhaust and cold air intake

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can install the Kappasphere CAI in a very short time. It really cleans up the engine compartment. You remove two large resonance chambers that GM installs for noise reduction. The CAI and Exhaust do not create noise, they create music.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ernest said:
Just wait till us SKY family get together, they may have turned some heads, but when they cop a visual of the SKY, their heads will twist right off!:lol: :lol: Am I right, all the more reason for us to get together in groups all over, plan and organize, and the biggest, baddest & funnest reunion this country has ever seen. Cause we are the funniest, wittiest, smartest, clever and downright ingenious group of people ever gotten together than I have ever seen in my life. Pat yourselves on the back, because we rule.:thumbs: OOPS, sorry folks, I guess I just got caught up.:D :jester: ERNEST:thumbs:
Nice video from the solstice group at this link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fviqptAXB5w
When the music is over you can hear the engines purring..nice!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Excellent video! Glad to see all y'all had fun, and congrats to you and whoever else helped put the event together.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wonderful

Makes me soooo excited about getting my Sky soon.... I can hardly wait.
Thanks it was a wonderful event, we need a east coast chapter now....

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump.

We will be posting a poll by next week to vote on the location of our next WCKCC event. It should be in June. By then, there will be some beautiful Skys on the road. Look forward to meeting you west coast folks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts